FS2020 Installation

After I purchase and install on my existing system, will I have any problem in the near future of a re-install on a new system I plan on building?

Than you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MB: Maximus VII Hero LGA 1150 Z97 CPU: i7 4790 MEM: Muskin Redline 16GB

Cooling: H100i PSU: EVGA superNova 850 GFX: MSI 970 Win7 64 PRO

If you purchased on the Microsoft Store all that you would need to do is migrate and activate your MS Account to your new PC. With Steam you may need to do the same regarding your MS Account. Steam still has not released on their FS2020 Store Page that it requires MS Account but we are all assuming it will.

If you purchased on the Microsoft Store all that you would need to do is migrate and activate your MS Account to your new PC. With Steam you may need to do the same regarding your MS Account. Steam still has not released on their FS2020 Store Page that it requires MS Account but we are all assuming it will.

Thanks ! I could not find any info on the MSFS home page in FAQ. Just might buy it early if its true that I can migrate from one PC to ANother. Is there a limit on how many times you can migrate. Asking for the US download version and yes buying from MS Store

FSX. As of now I have 3 laptops all utilizing & linked to FSX, 1 - 32" TV for Gages, 40" TV for Main View. Saitek Pro Flight Control System. Am building a new rig and flight deck. Most likely going to X-Plane 11 for Sim. Also might buy MFS2020 for the pretty Pictures.

Just be aware only ONE PC can activate at a time. Meaning, if you have two PC's one will only be allowed to launch. I don't believe you can install on two PCs at the same time. You'll have to uninstall on your old machine and install on your new one.

Just be aware only ONE PC can activate at a time. Meaning, if you have two PC's one will only be allowed to launch. I don't believe you can install on two PCs at the same time. You'll have to uninstall on your old machine and install on your new one.

You should be able to install on multiple computers, but only play on one at a time.

when our new MSFSX arrives will it just over-write existing FSX program, or will it be advisable to clear all FSX material before starting the installation?

Robert

This is a new sim, sort of like going from FS2004 to FSX. As such, you can have both FSX and MSFS2020 installed at the same time, provided you have the drive space. And depending on the add-ons you have installed in FSX, you may want to keep it around until the selection of add-ones for the new sim increases.

This is a new sim, sort of like going from FS2004 to FSX. As such, you can have both FSX and MSFS2020 installed at the same time, provided you have the drive space. And depending on the add-ons you have installed in FSX, you may want to keep it around until the selection of add-ones for the new sim increases.

Thanks for that Loki, I will certainly be out of disk space.It looks as if MSFS2020 will have everything! But I hope Aivlasoft flight planning will be OK. I will miss my Navajo - which I very much like flying - this seems to be missing from the a/c available in MSFS2020.

Robert