Hi all,

Does anyone know if any videos have been put on YT that show how to setup joystick buttons etc?

Most seem to want to show off the scenery and weather which is great but the first thing we will need to do when we get the sim is setup our joysticks etc .

Perhaps if soneone has the preview build they could show us please.

Cheers

Stinger

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

One of my top questions/concerns when MSFS comes out !
FSX. As of now I have 3 laptops all utilizing & linked to FSX, 1 - 32" TV for Gages, 40" TV for Main View. Saitek Pro Flight Control System. Am building a new rig and flight deck. Most likely going to X-Plane 11 for Sim. Also might buy MFS2020 for the pretty Pictures.

Perhaps if soneone has the preview build they could show us please

Sorry, we’re still bound by the NDA

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

Sorry, we’re still bound by the NDA

Regards

Steve

How is it that we are seeing so many preview build videos now showing scenery, weather, different aircraft etc?

I don't see why showing the joystick setup screen is any different from showing the graphics setup screen as in some preview build videos.

I am interested as a cockpit builder.

Stinger

Microsoft allowed the press & several YouTube “influencers” to have a play with the new sim.

Alpha/beta testers are still bound by the nda though.

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

How is it that we are seeing so many preview build videos now showing scenery, weather, different aircraft etc?

I don't see why showing the joystick setup screen is any different from showing the graphics setup screen as in some preview build videos.

I am interested as a cockpit builder.

Stinger

Great Point... Why would this be top secret covered by the NDA ?

The wait is killing me.lol.... RELEASE THE HOUNDS !!!!!!!!!!

FSX. As of now I have 3 laptops all utilizing & linked to FSX, 1 - 32" TV for Gages, 40" TV for Main View. Saitek Pro Flight Control System. Am building a new rig and flight deck. Most likely going to X-Plane 11 for Sim. Also might buy MFS2020 for the pretty Pictures.