What plane will you use the most?

I will us the Zlin Shock Ultra the most. Seems the ideal plane to fly slowly over the scenery at low attitudes and it has a lot of landing options. I wonder if it can land inside a football stadium. The stall speed is only 15.6 KN.

Am new to flight sims so will first have to do the tutorials with the Cessna 152 but Shock Ultra should be doable after that(I hope)

Edited by volpo

Yes, definitely something low and slow to go sightseeing first. Probably the C172 for me.

After that it will be checking out the Citation to see if i can get my home cockpit to work with it.

Enjoy and welcome to the hobby

Stinger

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I'll be buying the Standard Edition first and will upgrade to Premium Deluxe when it goes on sale. I really like Beechcraft aircraft and will probably fly the Beechcraft Bonanza G36 the most unless I like the interior of the King Air 350i more.

Fascinated by the Diamond Diesel powered aircraft. FS2020 Premium has 4 Diamonds, except for the DV20 Katana, the rest are Diesel powered.

Diesel engines are known for fuel efficiency, seems a great choice for aircraft provided the exhaust is cleaned up.

Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro

I'm looking forward to a spin in the Robin DR400-100 to begin with; but I might fly a different plane every day for the first month since there are 30 planes in the deluxe version!

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Looking forward to flying the Icon A5 Sea plane to my house as I live by a lake. After that im Gonna fly small GA to start so I can do some site seeing... Im a big fan of the Beechcraft King Air 350i but will roll thru all planes to see what one is the best for me !
FSX. As of now I have 3 laptops all utilizing & linked to FSX, 1 - 32" TV for Gages, 40" TV for Main View. Saitek Pro Flight Control System. Am building a new rig and flight deck. Most likely going to X-Plane 11 for Sim. Also might buy MFS2020 for the pretty Pictures.

I will use the A320 and 787 the most!

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz Cpu, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB Videocard, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360 Water Cooler, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI Motherboard, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W Power Supply, G.SKILL 48Gb Ram @76000 MHz DDR5 Ram, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB Drive, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

All depends on the damage model that has been talked about

I no doubt will fly all of them at some point. The real question is how many will I actually land :p

But seriously, I would be interested in flying the Pipistrel Virus SW 121.

I have promised myself if I ever win the lotto there are two things on my list.

A small light aircraft, and a brand new fully loaded FJR1300 motorcycle.

I have often looked at the Pipistrel Virus SW 121 and the Europa's thinking what would it be like to actually fly them. FS 2020 gives me the chance to actually fly one without having to win the lotto first.

https://www.pipistrel-aircraft.com/aircraft/cruising/virus-sw-121/

No helicoptors, but there is Drone Camera view that can be used to explore the whole world. I could see myself leaving the aircraft behind!
Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro

One aircraft seemingly overlooked, is the new Cessna Longitude. While I spent relatively little time in the Lears of past generations of MSFS, this plane may suffice to add functionality until ERJ-145s and CRJ-200s appear. I am sure the new Bonanza and the old but updated King Air will get plenty of use in my flight plans.
I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU