Track IR question

Ok...so all of you think I'm some sort of VR fanboy, but I'm the one who was using trackir 4 long before most of you AND I have a full cockpit build with 10 physical gages...I have also had projector screens. All have their benefits...but VR is no question the best option (for me)

That said I don't know when the VR version is coming out so I am going with trackir until then. Have there been any improvements to track IR since trackir5? Aren't we at trackir8 by now? I just checked in Amazon and only see trackir5.

I think my first one was TrackIr 2 many years ago. Don’t assume you’ve been doing it longer than everyone here. The main TrackIR website (Natural Point) is promoting version 5 so one would presume it’s still the latest one.

I reckon we’ll have the first vr update in September / October (just a guess.. the Reverb G2 is due out mid September)

Regards

Steve

Edited by g7rta

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

I think my first one was TrackIr 2 many years ago. Don’t assume you’ve been doing it longer than everyone here. Not sure which model they’re on at the moment.

I reckon we’ll have the first vr update in September / October (just a guess.. the Reverb G2 is due out mid September)

Regards

Steve

What ever happened to head tracking in 3d?

I only see trackir5 on Amazon...no new models in over a decade? I already have a trackir5 somewhere in storage so I'll dig it out for now...