Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Article: Flight Simulator 2020 First Impressions

Blog Entries

Default Article: Flight Simulator 2020 First Impressions

2. Default

Interested in the PC config you are using.

Brilliant review. I have been into flight simulation for 20 years starting with FS98 if u can believe it ! But I have been out of it since my FSX Steam started acting up on my computer last year so I am super pumped about this.
    I have also been a huge follower of flightsim.com and I greatly appreciate all the effort u guys put into this great resource.
    Thank You so much and keep it up !!!

New desktop, new joystick and yoke, VR addon along with budget will be my main concerns. Never ventured past FS9, so FS2020 is definitely on my list. Look forward to future articles here and reading on experiences from other simmers in the coming weeks.

After review on what I have purchased, where and when will Helicopters be added to the inventory?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mwm468 View Post
    After review on what I have purchased, where and when will Helicopters be added to the inventory?
    Microsoft has said the helicopters are on the roadmap, but won't be available on day one.

7. Default

I saw a video of fs2020 using a GTX 1070 card on yt and it did not look very good, so I too would like to know the spec's of the PC you are using.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNR1UWSsUKE

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by drobnisd View Post
    Interested in the PC config you are using.
    Quote Originally Posted by tusler View Post
    I saw a video of fs2020 using a GTX 1070 card on yt and it did not look very good, so I too would like to know the spec's of the PC you are using.
    My system spec is as follows:
    - Intel i7 6700
    - Nvidia GTX1660
    - 16GB RAM

Minimum specs-wise, Microsoft Flight Simulator does not require anything crazy modern or expensive. My settings are up on high, at some point in the week I'll go into detail about my setup and simulator settings.
    Last edited by DominicS; 08-03-2020 at 02:09 PM.

9. Default

Thanks for this review. Being into classic aeroplanes from the '30's to the '60's - none of the aircraft in the package appeal to me unfortunately. What 3rd party software is compatible - if at all?
    Last edited by AlyMac; 08-02-2020 at 05:24 PM. Reason: mistakes

Quote Originally Posted by tusler View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNR1UWSsUKE
    Looked pretty darn good to me. What did you see that wasn't so good?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast