Blurry fuselage?

Downwind66

Downloaded from this site's library b732ryjg.zip this morning! Beautiful Ryan Air livery on a Boeing 737-200. I noticed when flying, going from a cockpit view to an exterior left view, the fuselage appearance is blurry. If I toggle between left and right views several times, the appearance becomes perfectly clear. It remains clear until going back to the cockpit view, and then the issue repeats itself when going back to the exterior view!I hope this makes sense! Is there a cure or a fix out there that might cure this issue? Plane flies great, I like the livery, but the blurry texture is very annoying!

Thanks for any suggestion(s). Don't know if the painters forum can help or if I should direct inquiry this to the person who did the paint.

Thanks in advance! Rick

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Rick,

Noticed you here talking to yourself :)

So blurry textures are usually from textures saved with MIP MAPS. MIP MAPS are for when a aircraft gets further away. They will use the next set of lower resolution textures to save frame rates. They are good for AI aircraft, but for users aircraft as you found out can cause blurries, you can notice them when panning around a aircraft.

You can easily fix them by loading each texture up in DXTBmp, then save WITHOUT MIP MAPS

https://www.mwgfx.co.uk/programs/dxtbmp.htm

Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro