Back Out in the Baron 58: St. Pete-Hilton Head

After a short stay in St. Petersburg it was time to get the Baron back in the air and heading north before Hurricane Isaias arrived. We departed Albert Whitted Airport before dawn and made the 1.5 hour trip to Hilton Head Island in South Carolina. After dodging some storms on departure the weather was fairly calm for the remainder of the flight before arriving in a cloudy Hilton Head.

Enjoy the pictures!

HH_1.jpg

HH_2.jpg

HH_3.jpg

HH_4.jpg

HH_5.jpg

HH_6.jpg

HH_7.jpg

HH_8.jpg

Ryzen 5 3600X | RTX 2060 | 32 GB 3200 G.Skill RAM | 1TB Crucial P1 NVMe M.2 SSD

That is one nice Baron, Chris! I don't know about going to Hilton Head Island, SC, the hurricane is heading that way also! Should be up that way Monday or Tuesday? Might want to head back to Albert Whitted! West coast of Florida will be better than those of us on the east coast. It's Saturday morning and we are all "sitting on needles and pins,' wondering what this storm is going to do today, tomorrow!

Anyway, be safe out there! Take care of yourselves and that nice Baron!

Rick :cool:

That is one nice Baron, Chris! I don't know about going to Hilton Head Island, SC, the hurricane is heading that way also! Should be up that way Monday or Tuesday? Might want to head back to Albert Whitted! West coast of Florida will be better than those of us on the east coast. It's Saturday morning and we are all "sitting on needles and pins,' wondering what this storm is going to do today, tomorrow!

Anyway, be safe out there! Take care of yourselves and that nice Baron!

Rick :cool:

I think a lot of us like flying the Baron! Great shots. I while be playing around in the hurricane tomorrow when it's getting closer to central Florida. Hold on to your hat Rick! :pilot:

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks, everyone! Rick, I has another flight planned to go further inland after landing, but I was way to tired for that so Hilton Head will have to do.
Ryzen 5 3600X | RTX 2060 | 32 GB 3200 G.Skill RAM | 1TB Crucial P1 NVMe M.2 SSD