Goflight Controls in MS 2020

How do they work now?

Do they show up as a gamecontroller in Windows?

Can they be programmed to send keypresses?

Then there is a good chance that they will work with FS2020.

Do they work with a third party plugin like FSUIPC?

Then they may work when that gets updated for FS2020.

If they require proprietary software from GoFLight then there is a big chance that you will have to wait for them to come up with a new version.

I use a lot of my GoFlight Modules with the payware tool SPAD.neXt ( https://www.spadnext.com/home.html). You can program the buttons and knobs or import settings from users. Also the other controls (sticks, pedals, Saitek panels e.g.) can configurated with this tool. SPAD.neXt supports in the actual version the following modules: GF-166, GF-MCP Adv. AP, GF-WP6, GF-P8, GF-RP48, GF-T8, GF-TPM and GF-LGTII.

Another freeware tool is Lorbys AxisAndOhs for MSFS (https://www.lorby-si.com/downloads.html).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Does anyone know if you can Configure all the Goflight controls within the Sim or you have to wait for Goflight to come up with an Interface ???

Contacting them is USELESS.

I received an e-mail from GoFlight suggesting some compatibility and a new GF config file - I haven't got around to looking at this yet...

Yes some modules will work as a controller within MSFS Controls page and will just show up when plugged in but the rest are working with FSUIPC7 beta , never heard of Spad,i guess I thought that was for Saitek or something, anyway FSUIPC7 works, there is also GIT Pollypot

Sorry this may have been repeated

FSUIPC7 Beta works ( used for years and easy to use )

Pollypot GIT

And some modules just work when plugged in and are noted as a controller

some have a learning curve if this is your first time

Never heard of Spad always thought that was for Saitek ,learn something every day

• 1 month later...
Does anyone know if you can Configure all the Goflight controls within the Sim or you have to wait for Goflight to come up with an Interface ???

Contacting them is USELESS.

All my goFlight Modules are working nice with MSFS2020.

You have just to run manually the GFDevFSX and enjoy.

He has no clue GoFlight will not linkup with MSFS.

Ok "no clue", read ALL of this thread: https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/goflight-products-now-compatible-with-fs-2020-really-yes-kind-of/250826/25

The clue I got was to just Google it...

Edited by tiger1962

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I tried the manual start of Go flight software like the video says. All 17 of my modules are up and running. Can not believe it. This was the part of MS2020 that I was missing. Not all functions work, but at least 82% of them are. Most importantly my auto pilot, landing gear, light switches....all functioning. Even radio and NAV is working.

All controls light up, even if they don't work...so over all view is fantastic. Thanks for sharing the video .

1. First I had to install FSX and also sp1 and 2.....also had to reinstall the actual softward for GoFlights....2.8** what ever the latest drivers are. Once FS2020 is running and I am in the air craft...I click on the FSXDEVexe and bammm.....all controls light up.

Hobbitrocks

• 3 weeks later...