HELP!!!!! NEXTGEN Citation CJ4

N2587X

Hi, can anyone help me with this plane please? I can't find any tech help from anyone regarding this plane i just bought from NEXTGEN Simulations.

I have a few problems with this plane. I fly the CJ2 and have for a long time. Over 100 hours in that Jet. But here is my issue this being the major issue. When i installed this plane, i printed the checklists to follow. When i go through this checklist, there are several things when starting the engines that i know should be listed in the checklist but are not. One being the fuel booster pumps and ignition. But mainly the fuel transfer knob. It is only mentioned once in the 7 page checklist and that is during the descent. It says to make sure it's in the off position. Well i can't even start the engines unless i have that knob turned to the left tank only. If i switch it to off or to the right tank, i can't even start the engines. So while i'm flying after a while i get a red master caution saying fuel level off center. Well that's cause i can only fly the plane with the left tank selected. This is the major issue i am having with this plane. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it twice but no difference. Please someone tell me i'm not doing something right. Now i am using FSX Steam with Windows 10 latest update. Now I've watched 2 video's on you-tube with people flying this jet in X-Plane 11 and it seems to be flying with the fuel transfer knob switched to off. So i know it's got to be something i'm doing wrong that is not listed in the documentation. Then the other minor thing I've not been able to figure out is switch VOR 1 to VOR 2 in the pilot PDF. So if someone knows how to do that correctly, please enlighten me. Tnx

• 2 weeks later...