Flightdeck Simulator A32x

Kapitan

Has anyone tried this airbus simulator made by Airbus itself to train its pilots?

Its compatible with VR and used by Airbus released november 2019

The software runs in wndows and costs about usd 500

https://services.airbus.com/en/newsroom/stories/2019/12/airbus-brings-cockpit-to-you-with-new-virtual-reality-flight-trainer.html

Edited by Kapitan

Kapitan

Anything I say is...not as serious as you think

You DO realise this a promo video made by the company that made a $500 dollar piece of nothing..?

It is presented as a professional traing tool that would model things exactly as they are on the real thing.

If this is true and and they have set up a system to keep the sim synchronous with what airbus brings out then I would not call it a piece of nothing.

And where does it tell you it's approved by Airbus, rather than it's pilots (coincidentally, flying for Airbus)?

Services.aeirbus.com says so.

But I think that the sim at a3xxflightdeck.com and and services.airbus.com are not the same.

It is presented as a professional traing tool that would model things exactly as they are on the real thing.

If this is true and and they have set up a system to keep the sim synchronous with what airbus brings out then I would not call it a piece of nothing.

Services.aeirbus.com says so.

But I think that the sim at a3xxflightdeck.com and and services.airbus.com are not the same.

With that level of spelling `services.aeirbus.com` marks itself out as deficient, before you get to the actual website!

I'm now more certain then ever to steer clear, and hope you check it out before you dare part with any money!

Fools and their money are all too easily parted!

You DO realise this a promo video made by the company that made a $500 dollar piece of nothing..? And where does it tell you it's approved by Airbus, rather than it's pilots (coincidentally, flying for Airbus)?

I found it in the internet and post it for you people to comment

dont know anything about this sim or software

Kapitan

Anything I say is...not as serious as you think

With that level of spelling `services.aeirbus.com` marks itself out as deficient, before you get to the actual website!

I'm now more certain then ever to steer clear, and hope you check it out before you dare part with any money!

Fools and their money are all too easily parted!

The spelling error is mine.

The correct url is https://services.airbus.com/en/newsroom/stories/2019/12/airbus-brings-cockpit-to-you-with-new-virtual-reality-flight-trainer.html , as posted by Kapitan.

Loose hands seem like a waste of time to me, as a qualified pilot that has NEVER flown without his arms attached!

And the aircraft company will be down on this bunch of shysters in short oder. They are NOT Airbus!

Check out their `who we are` to find out what they're not.....

Airbus Services was founded to deliver world leading integrated aviation services, creating value and enhancing customer performance. Working with operators, lessors, and MROs, Airbus Services enhances fleet performance with the expertise of an aircraft designer and manufacturer. Building on the company’s pioneering spirit, Airbus Services has innovative solutions and latest offering on the services market.

From a fully integrated package or a single timely solution, our complete services portfolio is adapted to individual requirements, no matter where the aircraft are on their life cycle.

Airlines need smart services and tools to optimize aircraft availability, flight operations and fleet management while enhancing passengers’ experience and facilitating crews’ work

With the support of our Airbus Services companies Satair, Navblue, Testia and Airbus Interiors Services we are able to deliver a diverse market portfolio to fully meet the needs of our customers.

Doesn't appear to have anything to do with Airbus!