The Concorde is aavailable for download from Rikooo for P3D

Rupert

For those of you who are into tube-liners, what might be considered the ultimate is now available for Rikooo. Judging from the blurb it seems very complete and has multiple paints.

Frankly I can't tell you how good it is or isn't, that's not my thing. But I thought it'd be good to get news out. ;)

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

For those of you who are into tube-liners, what might be considered the ultimate is now available for Rikooo. Judging from the blurb it seems very complete and has multiple paints.

Frankly I can't tell you how good it is or isn't, that's not my thing. But I thought it'd be good to get news out. ;)

Rikoo is rubbish.

Ergo, anything released on it is similarly, rubbish....

Yes, just checked the cockpit and its the same from FS2002

You see, analogue cockpits are for the old simmers and we are very picky about realism and detail.

Unlike glass cockpits that are so new it doesnt matter the position of the gauges because people have no knowledge or reference of that plane´s layout, we old guys, we know the classic plane cockpits as our own bedroom. If a switch is a little bit outplaced to the right someone will point it out...

So analogue classic cockpits must be very realistic and a precise replica with photographic quality.

Its not a glass where you just throw two big MFDs and thats it.

Kapitan

Anything I say is...not as serious as you think