Kai Tak International (Closed) - Runway 13 IGS approach

• 2 months later...
Glad you liked it. Download link for the scenery is in the video description. You will also have to add some Nav data yourself to the apt.dat file. This has been discussed in the x-plane.org forums (also linked in the video description). It got the livery from: https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/161060-zibo-331-compatible-liveries-737-and-739-lists-available/

Thank you very much for your prompt reply. If you are interested in different approaches, try the NDB approach to Narsarsuaq in Greenland. Not too difficult, but the runway is like a rollercoaster. On this approach you are landing uphill, get the flare wrong and you will most likely land on the nose gear first!

Taking off from the opposite direction is fun too, you can only see about 100m of runway before it drops away.

Thank you very much for your prompt reply. If you are interested in different approaches, try the NDB approach to Narsarsuaq in Greenland. Not too difficult, but the runway is like a rollercoaster. On this approach you are landing uphill, get the flare wrong and you will most likely land on the nose gear first!

Taking off from the opposite direction is fun too, you can only see about 100m of runway before it drops away.

Thank you. I think I saw a certain flight simmer do that sector on YT and it has been on my list of flights to do.