I found the Comercia Park shots

I posted several shots of Downtown Detroit yesterday. But I didn't post shots of Comercia Park, the current home of the Tigers. Which I thought was displayed pretty well in the sim.

Though like every other bought for advertising name, by the time Baseball ever returns to normal, it will probably be called something else! The only thing I think that process really helps is the Cross Word Puzzle writers. At least once a week in our local paper I come across a clue such as "Team that plays in X park?" "Or X stadium is there."

So I flew back this afternoon and took a couple. ;)

Michael

1 Found it!.jpg

2 It's below.jpg

BTW: If it looks like you're looking through the wrong end of a telescope on these shots, it's because the scenery in them is so dense. :rolleyes:

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Nice shots Michael. I’ve looked close on mine to see if it’s there. Guess I need to check it out.

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Found it...

fsscr000.jpg

fsscr001.jpg

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

David, Great shots!! Yous software is obviously different than mine! Mine was so dense it looked like I was a mile away!

Adam, I agree! A flight isn't a flight without a voluntary takeoff and a mandatory landing!! This post and David's response are a followup on my 27 July post called Flying near and over Detroit. And yes, that post does include both a takeoff and a safe landing! :cool:

Michael

I think I was just at a lower altitude and zoomed in on my plane.

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I think I was just at a lower altitude and zoomed in on my plane.

You're correct! I often err on the side of trying to show context and background. I had already shown most of that area, I didn't need to show it again. :o