Am I Smart to Buy This Hardware For MSFS 2020?

Also, and at least this is true for my Crucial SSD, in its software I can enable something that Crucial calls "Momentum Cache." This in effect takes a portion of your SSD storage and uses it like a page file of sorts. When I have it on my HDD speed tests are through the roof because of it.

Thanks for the tip!

Planned on using my 10Tb HDD as a scenery cache and that would really speed it up. Wear the hell outta of a poor ssd though but they are cheap enough now to make the sacrifice for performance.

Found this link that said that software can be made to work with any ssd. I have a Crucial MX100 I use for music files to initialize it.

https://www.thessdreview.com/daily-news/crucial-momentum-cache-works-on-any-nvme-ssd/

Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro

Just be warned that you should have a UPS power backup for the computer otherwise if there's an abrupt power loss you could have data corruption.

I use a Cyberpower UPS with pure sine wave and is meant for active PSUs. You need to make sure you have a UPS that is meant for your PSU if it's an active PSU. If the UPS is not pure sine wave, don't ever connect a surge protector strip to the UPS. If the UPS kicks in from a power loss, the surge protector could start fire from lack of a pure sine wave.

Just food for thought in case you or anyone else reads this.

For a scenery cache that's just temporary data, I'm not going to worry about a UPS. However I do pray when ever I flash hardware that I don't get a brownout/blackout!
Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro

I am about to build following configuration in order to run MSFS 2020 smoothly...but I hope you guys can give me some feedback/comments/suggestions...

Intel® Core™ i5-9600KF - 6 Cores

Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4-3000

NVIDIA RTX 2060 SUPER 8GB

SSD 500GB Crucial MX500

Many thanks in advance!