Few randoms captures for ya

I'm a cheap a__ so a six pack of jan's home made beer and a block of his moldy cheese works for me. :D

Besides it helps with any constipation issues you might have and save a few bucks as well without having to buy any OTC medications. :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My home made quality beer for "honest and noble airmen" is well known in high places all over the world. It may cause some side-effects when drinking way too much. (I remember Adam was arrested naked in front of his house, imitating a DC-3 taking off. );)
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My home made quality beer for "honest and noble airmen" is well known in high places all over the world. It may cause some side-effects when drinking way too much. (I remember Adam was arrested naked in front of his house, imitating a DC-3 taking off. );)

A real tail dragger at his age. :rolleyes: -- Bob (sorry Adam, couldn't resist)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

That's why the world has so many problems. :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]