AFCAD package for FS9 default airports

lmhariano

Does anybody know of an AFCAD package for all (or the majority) of FS9 default airports? I remember that Project AI used to have one, but now I can't find it, even via Wayback Machine.

I don´t want to use the one that comes with MyTraffic 2006, it gives me a CTDs when traveling to Germany/Italy/Netherlands.

Best regards,

Luis Hernández 20px-Flag_of_Colombia.svg.png20px-Flag_of_Argentina.svg.png

Hey there Luis,

AFCAD data for default airports/airfields is normally stored in default APnnnnnn.bgl files. Please tell me/us why you would need separate and therefore duplicate copies of such already existing default AFCAD data entities.

Looking forward to your reaction because even I could be missing something here.

Regards

Hans

Please tell me/us why you would need separate and therefore duplicate copies of such already existing default AFCAD data entities.

Because unlike FSX (and I guess P3D), the default FS9 airports lack many parking spaces. I mean, in terminals designed in real life for 10-20 planes, there are barely 4-5 parking spots in default FS9. ProjectAI used to have a worldwide package, but that was 15 years ago and I've lost the file.

Best regards,

Luis Hernández 20px-Flag_of_Colombia.svg.png20px-Flag_of_Argentina.svg.png

There's a ProjectAI section in the library here, maybe the AFCAD package is in there?

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

If you download the free MyTraffic 2006, it has a huge folder called my world or something that has a ton of afcads in it. Cant vouch for the quality of all of them but they do seem to help.

If i later install an addon scenery for an airport, i just remove that afcad from the MyWorld folder to avoid duplicates.