Saying hello again to the community after 16 years of hiatus

ranauk

Hello everyone; I hope everyone is keeping safe and flying safe during this troubled time.

Quick introduction, though I am hoping that anyone from that old crowd hanging around would remember me fondly.

I was quick active back in 2004, and had several utilities from flight simulator; the most popular one was called “FlightSim Manager”: in fact it had won gold award from FlightSim.com; basically it was an Install Wizard, VA Fleet manager, Optimizer, AI Traffic editor, LAN viewer and a lot more.

I want to let you guys know about that utility; as it support Microsoft Flight Simulator as well, I posted an introduction to FSX forum; so if you are interester, I would urge you to check that topic out. I wish I could give an URL, but it's under moderation; I'm fully confident that it should be live by the time this post is.

Thanks again. Have a safe day.

Rana

Hello! I have been dormant for some time as well! I was "biguglyguy" on the forum years ago.

Bob Boudoin

I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU

Hello! I have been dormant for some time as well! I was "biguglyguy" on the forum years ago.

Bob Boudoin

well, I got my bottom whipped by the fairer sex; what was your excuse :D

Link to FlightSim Manager video:

Edited by ranauk
adding url

I am not sure i have an excuse. I think it was just fatigue from little in the way of new program development. I finally tried X-Plane, but I am still not satisfied, as so little community work has supported it. The autopilot is at best, vexing and unpredictable in many aircraft. Controls and windows are not placed with user access in mind, looking down beside the seat is quite different on a PC than in a real aircraft (King Air Autopilot). I just got weary.
I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU