Airport designer/editor in FS2020 ?

Just watched episode 6, Airports again and seen a tool to add, move, subtract ground crews etc but no Airport design / editor tool. Am I missing something ?
FSX. As of now I have 3 laptops all utilizing & linked to FSX, 1 - 32" TV for Gages, 40" TV for Main View. Saitek Pro Flight Control System. Am building a new rig and flight deck. Most likely going to X-Plane 11 for Sim. Also might buy MFS2020 for the pretty Pictures.

They have been pretty quiet on the SDK and add-on development side of things. Hopefully more details come out soon.

Thanks Loki ! I looked for hours and found nothing concrete ! I really like ADE, Airport Design Editor tool for FSX ! A little choppy but was fun editing my home Airport near my house.

The Airport Traffic, ground crew, gas and electric truck etc in FS2020 looks really cool ! Its really gonna add a realism depth to my/our experience ! I know there is FSX add on's i could purchase but I made a promise to myself not to buy any addon's and spend that money on a new cockpit, PC's etc

FSX. As of now I have 3 laptops all utilizing & linked to FSX, 1 - 32" TV for Gages, 40" TV for Main View. Saitek Pro Flight Control System. Am building a new rig and flight deck. Most likely going to X-Plane 11 for Sim. Also might buy MFS2020 for the pretty Pictures.

I have used ADE in FSX extensively keeping airports updated. I was thinking about ADE this morning while watching a YouTube update on MFS2020. I had this very same thought 15+ years ago with FSX regarding being able to update / add and remove airports. My novice guess would be that ADE will be available at some point (if not readily available at release) once the bugs are all worked out. We've been through this scenario before with every new release of Flightsim. My only thought today with this is that I'm guessing we'll be paying for things like ADE, addon aircraft, and aircraft paint kits, etc. through Microsoft. I hope we'll continue to see freeware on this website from the outstanding developers who have given us years of excellent aircraft, airport addons, etc. with MFS2020. MFS2020 looks like real deal. Can't wait.

I have used ADE in FSX extensively keeping airports updated. I was thinking about ADE this morning while watching a YouTube update on MFS2020. I had this very same thought 15+ years ago with FSX regarding being able to update / add and remove airports. My novice guess would be that ADE will be available at some point (if not readily available at release) once the bugs are all worked out. We've been through this scenario before with every new release of Flightsim. My only thought today with this is that I'm guessing we'll be paying for things like ADE, addon aircraft, and aircraft paint kits, etc. through Microsoft. I hope we'll continue to see freeware on this website from the outstanding developers who have given us years of excellent aircraft, airport addons, etc. with MFS2020. MFS2020 looks like real deal. Can't wait.

ADE in FSX user as well ! I hope it gets into MFS2020 ! Watching the videos there is not much to edit ! What I did was edit the airport just down the road from my house making her a nice private Airport to start/end my flights. It was just a short field when I started.