New MS2020 trailer

I just watched the

by MS and its great, but honestly I already fly in that kind of scenery with Areosoft fs2. If you haven't experienced the innsbruck approach in VR then you really haven't experienced flying.

Here is a non-VR video for the scenery, but I gotta mention the cockpit in VR is much better.

Here is a VR video..notice how real the cockpit looks compared to the virtual cockpit video.

Enjoy!

Edited by VRdude

I just watched the
by MS and its great,

That's a compilation of video clips they have released over the past year put together by someone else, not Microsoft.

As far as the scenery goes, sure other sims have areas that are excellent quality, but how many can do that for the entire world?

That's a compilation of video clips they have released over the past year put together by someone else, not Microsoft.

As far as the scenery goes, sure other sims have areas that are excellent quality, but how many can do that for the entire world?

That will be impressive yes. Also good because Aerofly does not have a scenery pack for my location. What's the word on orbx, active sky and rex regarding MSFS2020?