What Will Your First Flight Be?

EKM to GYY with a little tour over my home town of South Bend to see my house, and Notre Dame !

I9-10900kf, gtx3090, 32gb ddr 4 3200mhz, 2TB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD

internet - 300+ mbs / Honycomb Alpha yoke, Alienware monitor 34 inch @ 3440 x 1440

KDTW Detroit, MI south to KTOL Toledo. VFR so I can see my house out by the big Lake :). Flight will not happen until the end of the year as I need to build 2 new PC's and a better cockpit before FS2020 is purchased :( .
FSX. As of now I have 3 laptops all utilizing & linked to FSX, 1 - 32" TV for Gages, 40" TV for Main View. Saitek Pro Flight Control System. Am building a new rig and flight deck. Most likely going to X-Plane 11 for Sim. Also might buy MFS2020 for the pretty Pictures.

1. EGSH --> EHAM in the neo, my old British Airways Virtual route ;¬)

I also use it to test new aircraft I put in FSX as I sort of know it fairly well.

2. EGSS --> EDDF --> ESKN in the Neo or maybe the 747(?)

A nice flight time and time for a bit of congestion

3. I'll use a weather page to find some wind/rain/thunderstorms - usually good for a laugh

I'd like to say Meigs, because that was the default flight for generations but I'm guessing that, as in the real world, its not there anymore.

Great Idea ! Will be really interesting comparing the old vs new !

FSX. As of now I have 3 laptops all utilizing & linked to FSX, 1 - 32" TV for Gages, 40" TV for Main View. Saitek Pro Flight Control System. Am building a new rig and flight deck. Most likely going to X-Plane 11 for Sim. Also might buy MFS2020 for the pretty Pictures.