Need a P3D Administrator/Support Tech in the Pensacola, FL area

OnesourcePCS

I am trying to find a few individuals that would run a P3D simulator at our Naval Museum here in Pensacola. I personally don't know much about the program and thought maybe I could get some advice on how I would find someone that can run the software. It's It's just a part time job, when needed. Anyone have any advice for me? Or maybe you know someone that would like to run the simulator here in Pensacola? I don't know what it would pay, since it's pretty much a contract job. That means the individual tells us what they would like to be paid per hour. Any information that you can pass along to me would be greatly appreciated!:confused:

There are a few questions I would have:

1) What is the hardware - is it non-standard, and would this person be responsible for supporting it?

2) How many hours a week do you envision?

3) How is the simulator used; is it for general public access?

4) What simulator add-ons would be installed and supported?

I'd love to see the sim in action next time I'm at the museum.

Cheers!

Luke

Hi. I am a retired CPO, living about 50 minutes from the museum, north of Pensacola. I have been using Prepar3D since it was initially released. Currently, I have the latest version, P3DV5 installed. Although I am no expert, I am quite familiar with it. Please let me know if you would like me to come down to the museum to talk with you. Thanks, Pete Ward