Carenado C337 Skymaster

Miggers

Has anyone got it on Fs9?

Should it be very,very sensitive on the controls and handle like a fighter or is it just me being a bit

heavy handed with it?

I expected it to handle a bit more like a Cessna TBH.

In your C337's aircraft.cfg file there's a section named [Flight Tuning] and within that you can edit among others, all your C337's steering sensitivities. "1.0" is standard and e.g. "0.5" is less sensitive, while e.g. "1.5" makes it more sensitive.

However, after editing anything, don't forget to save the CFG file and to then re-select the same plane from the FS9 drop down menu. Only then will your edits have become fully active. You can also terminate FS9 and re-start but that's the far more tedious way round.

Good luck and regards.

Hans

In your C337's aircraft.cfg file there's a section named [Flight Tuning] and within that you can edit among others, all your C337's steering sensitivities. "1.0" is standard and e.g. "0.5" is less sensitive, while e.g. "1.5" makes it more sensitive.

However, after editing anything, don't forget to save the CFG file and to then re-select the same plane from the FS9 drop down menu. Only then will your edits have become fully active. You can also terminate FS9 and re-start but that's the far more tedious way round.

Good luck and regards.

Hans

Thankyou Hans.

I forgot to mention that not all aircraft.cfg files have a [Flight Tuning] section but in such cases it remains possible to copy/paste such a complete section from any other plane's aircraft.cfg file and to then initially begin testing with all values set at 1.0 before editing any of them.

Hans

• 3 weeks later...
One of my favorite FS9 aircraft, it handles as I would expect for a GA twin, though with both engines on centerline its roll is a bit faster and pitch a bit slower than a similar airplane with engines on wings.