FSX, FSW, Prepar3D.

carurosu

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
Sure, if you don't like flying over real scenery. Otherwise the best is FS2020!

No it isn't. I wish you'd justify such a quote with evidence. There is none to be seen here. I know what you allude to, but it requires fast and reliable internet connection and connection which can GUARANTEE constant updates, persistently updated.

I wasn't aware FS2020 was able to guarantee such speed and consistency?

No it isn't. I wish you'd justify such a quote with evidence. There is none to be seen here. I know what you allude to, but it requires fast and reliable internet connection and connection which can GUARANTEE constant updates, persistently updated.

I wasn't aware FS2020 was able to guarantee such speed and consistency?

Dunno, i sort of like JohnnyJohnJohn's comment. The absolute best flight sim is of course the one that suits you. My own internet is a bit inconsistent which rules out multi player games/sims. (No good firing at where the enemy was is it?). Similarly I can expect some glitches in my MSFS flights BUT the quality of that scenery is just superb. My hardware/internet woes does not change that. There is Government sponsored upgrade to internet services supposed to happen in my area in November which I am hoping might make a difference to my flying.

The issue isn't the hardware, or even the software. The issue is the inconsistency of the dates the games present.

I have NO representation for the local streets newly added in my area - and Leeming Bar is a local airfield.

PLEASE stop emphasizing what does NOT exist. The software is the issue, the choice of the supplier of raw info the problem...