FS2004 Scenery--CYWG Winnipeg 2020. Download now!

JSMR

Wonder who is brave enough to see if it works in FSX or above? Asking for a friend.

Tried it in FSXSE - works fine looks great, very small anomaly (flicker) re layering with something else, probably Ultimate Terrain or FTX Global. It's a keeper as and when I go to CYWG.

Click 'File Library' at the top of the page

Type 'Winnipeg' in the Search for text box

Download the first entry on the list that pops up.

Name: cywg_winnipeg_2020.zip

Size: 97,708,307 Date: 07-06-2020 Downloads: 290

FS2004 Scenery--CYWG Winnipeg 2020. CYWG is an international airport located in the city of Winnipeg, which is the capital of the Province of Manitoba, in the western part of Canada. This scenery provides an accurate depiction of CYWG for Flight Simulator FS2004. It includes the entire airport as well as many of the surrounding industrial and warehouse buildings. The scenery includes static aircraft, an extensive array of ground support equipment representative of types and operators at CYWG, vibrant night lighting and seasonal texture variations. CYWG Winnipeg 2020 is a very detailed scenery best run on a higher-end PC. To make the airport more flyable for a greater range of FS2004 users, CYWG Winnipeg comes packaged with options for three editions and ability to turn certain features on and off. By Gregory Putz.

Robin

Cape Town, South Africa

Got it ............. Gregory Putz's scenery for FS9 is awesome. I loaded his version of Regina about a year ago and was impressed. As good as Fly Tampa scenery if not better. I initially misspelled Winnipeg, that's why I couldn't find it. Thanks for replying.

• 1 year later...

Just this minute downloaded Winnipeg and flew from Markham to rwy 31 in my trusty DC3. What great scenery Winnipeg is! It's wonderful to know that people are still building such top-class scenery for FS9. A big thank you to all concerned.

David