Need suggestions for new graphics card

I have an AMD Radeon HD6670 1GB DDR5 that's on its last legs. The fan whines and it seems to slow down the whole system at times. I have 2 monitors, both with DRI and VGA inputs only (no USB, etc.) I enjoy Flight Simulator and am excited about getting the 2020 version. I have seen Microsoft's system requirements which to me is not all that useful because there are only 6 graphics cards listed (minimum, recommended and ideal.) I know there are dozens of graphics cards on the market now. Can anyone please give me a list of maybe 10 cards I should look into? I want a nice one but I don't want to break the bank buying one. This way I could shop for the best deals on the cards. I appreciate your time and effort in advance. Thanks, Dave

At what amount of $ do you call it 'breaking the bank'?

In My opinion an nVidia 2060 would be the minimum, a 2080 is expensive ... I think a 2070 is nice in between, best value for money in the 2000 range.

What I'm going to do however is wait for the release of the new 3000 series, expected September the soonest, maybe a couple of months later. Rumours about these cards is that they will bring better specifications at approximately the same price level as the 2000 series. So yes, I'm going to wait, if only because maybe prices of the 2000 series may fall once the 3000 is there.

Yep, the best bet, if possible, is to wait for the sim to be released and read some reviews.

The specs Microsoft released are meant to provide reference points, not specific cards. So you can use the GPUs listed as a starting point when looking at GPU reviews, such as those on Anandtech. Set your budget and go for the fastest card you can afford. Unfortunately, as the sim isn't out, we don't really know how it runs on the different GPUs.

https://www.anandtech.com/bench/GPU19/2643

I have an AMD Radeon HD6670 1GB DDR5 that's on its last legs. The fan whines and it seems to slow down the whole system at times. I have 2 monitors, both with DRI and VGA inputs only (no USB, etc.) I enjoy Flight Simulator and am excited about getting the 2020 version. I have seen Microsoft's system requirements which to me is not all that useful because there are only 6 graphics cards listed (minimum, recommended and ideal.) I know there are dozens of graphics cards on the market now. Can anyone please give me a list of maybe 10 cards I should look into? I want a nice one but I don't want to break the bank buying one. This way I could shop for the best deals on the cards. I appreciate your time and effort in advance. Thanks, Dave

No need to wait...get the GTX 2080 ti. GTX cards have always performed well with flight simulator versions.