You Grabbed My Interest - Crater Lake and Eugene Area

I seen it posted many times. Had to check in out myself. Very nice area!

PART 1

fsscr000.jpg

fsscr001.jpg

fsscr002.jpg

Effect for dramatic viewing :cool:

fsscr003.jpg

fsscr004.jpg

fsscr005.jpg

fsscr006.jpg

fsscr007.jpg

Please see PART 2

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

part 2

fsscr008.jpg

fsscr009.jpg

fsscr010.jpg

fsscr011.jpg

fsscr012.jpg

fsscr013.jpg

fsscr014.jpg

fsscr015.jpg

fsscr016.jpg

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks Larry. I didn’t realize 2S7 was such a high altitude airport :rolleyes:

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks Larry. I didn’t realize 2S7 was such a high altitude airport :rolleyes:

Nice shots David! Yes, that whole area is often called The High Plains. It's a shame you didn't get there before Melita's closed. They had great food for the buck!

Is the landing airport Klamath Falls?

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

It's a shame you didn't get there before Melita's closed. They had great food for the buck!

Yeah! What he said.

It was such a popular $100.00 hamburger stop that we put in an apron, and personnel gate, right across the highway from it. Park, tie down, and just walk across the road.

There's so much traffic, I've actually had to wait for 3 vehicles to pass before I could cross it on my into Chiloquin! Not very often, but hey, it HAS happened. At least twice I can recall. Hard to stand all that traffic, I know, but it's what we have to live with :D :D :rolleyes:

Have fun all

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Nice shots David! Yes, that whole area is often called The High Plains. It's a shame you didn't get there before Melita's closed. They had great food for the buck!

Is the landing airport Klamath Falls?

Michael

Thanks Micheal. I landed at KEUG

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yeah! What he said.

It was such a popular $100.00 hamburger stop that we put in an apron, and personnel gate, right across the highway from it. Park, tie down, and just walk across the road.

There's so much traffic, I've actually had to wait for 3 vehicles to pass before I could cross it on my into Chiloquin! Not very often, but hey, it HAS happened. At least twice I can recall. Hard to stand all that traffic, I know, but it's what we have to live with :D :D :rolleyes:

Have fun all

Pat☺

Sounds like fun!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

David - That C172 has been a work horse for you for a long time! It's like the EverReady battery!

Rick :cool:

I agree!! Cessnas have been the training workhorse of GA for decades!!

From what I'm now reading battery based no fuel aircraft are becoming the training craft of this century! Good luck with that!!

I still wonder, like a Tesla, what do you do when the battery is dead and there is no quick change battery system available? :rolleyes: Spend the night where you are when the battery runs down?

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

David - That C172 has been a work horse for you for a long time! It's like the EverReady battery!

Rick :cool:

I’ve always had a special place for my 172 in my life :)

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Good shots David.

Rick, David has been like the Eveready battery lately.

Tons of great flight time while I've barely managed to water test the fuel under the wing.....

:)

Cheers to all.

Thank you much. I had to make up for two weeks of vacation and no sim time :D

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]