JF Hawk T1 advanced Trainer

Hi there.

I recently bought and installed Just Flight's Hawk T.1 Advanced Trainer.

The Cockpit buttons, switches and throttle stop working shortly after the aircraft is loaded, if they work at all in all cockpit views.

Has anyone else had this problem? And how was it resolved?

I've had no response from JF customer support or the JF forums, so for the time being I just have a rather expensive bit of eye candy.

I would be very grateful if someone could help.

Kind regards.

Simon.

Thanks Top Gun, but if I had a quid for every time I've tried this, I could buy out Just Flight. Sometime it works, until I switch views. Then nothing will make the switches work. Must be something about my set up, but where to start.

Simon.

This model is very 'nice' (looking) but it had a lot of problems. It came out in July 2016. In March 2017 it had a 'revision'. In Sept 2017 it had a 'SP1' update that worked for some and trashed install for others and was abandoned.

A problem was that with full braking it nosed over. Then with 'SP2' it 'fell out of the sky'. The 80 page manual had NO 'How To' on anything. Nothing - just hype. It was 433 Mb and $39.99 (varies). So you got took in my opinion. No support. No reply to emails. No 'good' answer on forums.

Chuck B

Napamule

i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

nampamule2 I'm beginning to agree with you.

I did get a response from JF support, but he just suggested the move view forward trick. When I told him that didn't work, he suggested I sent a screen video of what I was doing. I did that, but haven't heard anything since.