Carenado 172II N Blank Textures Needed

eric5150

Hi,

I want to do a repaint of the Carenado 172II N aircraft but can't find the blank paint kit. If anyone has the paintkit textures, could you please message me and tell me where I can find them/download them?

Thanks

Eric

Check out my Real World Flights on the Eric Flight YouTube Channel

Eric Flight YouTube Channel

Check out my Flight Sim Livestreams on Twitch

Eric Flight Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi,

I have just uploaded the Carenado 172N blank textures for FSX and

FS2004, but will probably not be available for download till tomorrow,

any problems, your more than welcome to pm me,

cheers

Intel Core i7-4770K CPU Overclocked @ 4.60 GHz (Hyperthreading off) Cooler Master Liquid Cooling System 16 GB G-Skill DDR3 Nvidia GeForce GTX1050Ti 4 GB Graphics Card 500GB WD Blue 3D SSD SATA III x4 Creative Sound Z Ultra High-Performance Sound Card 5.1Ch 24BitAvermedia HD-C985 video capture card CH Yoke and Rudder Deepcool Tesseract Mid Tower PC Case NZXT Grid+ V2 Fan Controller + 3 case fans Windows10 64 Professional FS9 - FSX -FSX-SE Track Hat

i7-4770K 4.60 GHz (Hyperthreading off) Liquid Cooling 16GB G-Skill DDR3 GeForce GTX1050Ti 4GB 500GB WD Blue 3D SSD SATA III x4 Creative Sound Z Sound Card 5.1Ch 24BitAvermedia video capture card CH Yoke and Rudder NZXT Fan Controller Windows10 64 Prof FS9 - FSX -FSX-SE Track Hat

FSX - FSX General AviationFSX/FS2004 Carenado C172N Skyhawk II Blank Textures

[ Download | View ]

Name: fsx-fs2004carenadoc172nskyhawkiiblanktextures.zip

Size: 4,204,424 Date: 07-01-2020 Downloads: 29

fsx-fs2004carenadoc172nskyhawkiiblanktextures.gif

FSX/FS2004 Carenado C172N Skyhawk II Blank Textures. This a blank texture set for the Carenado C172N Skyhawk II which contains DDS and BMP texture sheets with alphas. By Richard Coombes

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Got my repaint done but I wanted to tell you that you need to flip two of these paint kit textures vertically as they are upside down. Once flipped vertically (B and C I believe) they are fine.

Eric

Check out my Real World Flights on the Eric Flight YouTube Channel

Eric Flight YouTube Channel

Check out my Flight Sim Livestreams on Twitch

Eric Flight Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Got my repaint done but I wanted to tell you that you need to flip two of these paint kit textures vertically as they are upside down. Once flipped vertically (B and C I believe) they are fine.

Eric

Hi,

Sorry, I should have put in the readme that the BMP textures are for FS2004, and if

you want to use them in FSX, then for sure you will have to flip them vertically:o, I

generally convert textures to DDS where possible.

cheers

i7-4770K 4.60 GHz (Hyperthreading off) Liquid Cooling 16GB G-Skill DDR3 GeForce GTX1050Ti 4GB 500GB WD Blue 3D SSD SATA III x4 Creative Sound Z Sound Card 5.1Ch 24BitAvermedia video capture card CH Yoke and Rudder NZXT Fan Controller Windows10 64 Prof FS9 - FSX -FSX-SE Track Hat

Hi Eric,

Again...thanks for the paintkit...she's a beaut

2020-7-8-23-38-6-485.jpg

You are welcome, and you are right, that,s a great paint job, she is

a "beaut", you ought to upload it to the library so others can enjoy it

cheers