flight planner

WEISSE

Hello

I am using FS X SE and XPlane 11.41

I am looking for flight planner ; in the past I was using FSNavigator for FS9, it has been replaced by FSTramp

FSNavigator was a wonderful tool for flight planning (automatic or manual) and had the capability to fly the flight plan automatically like a FMS/GPS, VNAV LNAV, speed...autopilot until the landing if you wish.

I believe fSTramp has the same capability, but it is expensive (recurrent fee per year).

I have noticed that some other flight planner exist but I am unsure of their capabilities: FS Commander, LittleNavMap, Plan-G.

If you use one or several of these flight planners, could you indicate me:

-which one is performing this functions:fly the flight plan automatically like a FMS/GPS, VNAV LNAV, speed...autopilot until the landing if you wish.

-which one is compatible with XPlane 11.41

thanks for your advises.

FSX SE + XPlane 11.52

Windows 10 Professionnel 64-bit Processor: Intel® Core i9-10900 CPU @ 2.80GHz , Memory: 32768MB RAM

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER

You may want to consider Plan G. It is freeware that is similar to FSNav. I used FSNav for years as well but find Plan G better in many ways. And did I mention that it's free!

Brigadier General Frank Savage

918th Bomb Group "Hard Luck Group"

Lil Nav Map is very nice. Flight plan, Fuel reports and accurate weather ! You can use the FSX Flight planner and upload it into LiL Nav Map or generate your own !

Free weather that LiL Nav Map is FSXWX https://www.fsxwx.com/home.htm

LiL Nav Map https://albar965.github.io/littlenavmap.html

FSX. As of now I have 3 laptops all utilizing & linked to FSX, 1 - 32" TV for Gages, 40" TV for Main View. Saitek Pro Flight Control System. Am building a new rig and flight deck. Most likely going to X-Plane 11 for Sim. Also might buy MFS2020 for the pretty Pictures.