Thought I would try my luck with a newer more classy prop plane! Looks classy!

The Beechcraft BE-60 Duke! Thanks to Paul Craig's efforts. Download came with 17 different paints, very hard to decide which one to keep. When I told myself, "Only one, the hangar is bulging at the seams," I made my one choice with no looking back!

2020-6-28_15-5-38-887.jpg

"Ain't she purdy?" :rolleyes:

Rick :cool::cool:

file name be_60_duke.zip

Edited by Downwind66

Excellent choice Rick! Looks nice to fly :)

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It's getting tighter and tighter! :rolleyes: What can I say Laurie, I'm my own worst enemy!

Rick :cool:

Don't worry about an overcrowded hanger Rick!

I've helped Jan keep his hanger clear by "borrowing" his planes for years!!;)

Having said that, I probably need your credit card number and info! Otherwise I may have to leave some of your planes scattered around when I can't afford the fuel!! :rolleyes::rolleyes: I've left Jan's planes in various places for years. Somehow he just doesn't get the hint!!:mad:

Nice plane the Duke!! And nice screen shots! I haven't been in a Duke for awhile. Maybe it's time I help you reduce the clutter in your hanger as well! ;)

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Larry - That was certainly a nice display of beautiful aircraft! With all of them looking so majestic, wouldn't it be impressive to see all them on a ramp side by side! Nice! Oh, and after, seeing your display, I went back in on my temp file and pulled out one more paint. Chose the White with baby blue strips, something about that caught my eye on the second "look see!"

Thanks again for sharing that with us!

Rick :cool:

Sexy looking aircraft, but what we all want to know is :

How fast does it go? :p

OOPS, I just noticed, ".........we all want to know................. Here's to we all!

You know JSMR, when I was young and that's been awhile, that question always came up when it applied to cars! Today, which is a few years later :rolleyes:, the question I and the people my age around me ask, Is it comfortable? Is it nice looking? What kind of range does it have? Will that allow me "potty breaks? :rolleyes:

BUT, to answer your question, "How fast does it go?" I don't really know, but, if and when I ever find out, I will be sure to let you know! For a piston powered twin, it will get up and run, I do know that.

I would recommend this aircraft download. I don't see how you could be disappointed, Paul Craig's download offers up about 17 different paints, so if color is a must, I think you might find it with this aircraft!

If you do decide to download it, please post your comments, and that will give me the chance to ask you, "How fast does it go?" :cool:

Rick :cool::cool:

Edited by Downwind66