Every once in awhile, I like to step away from the jetliners and military aircraft!

And fly something a little newer and a whole lot easier to fly! Seems lately, I have been able to find several nice Piper aircraft when browsing the library. Just found this Piper Arrow when browsing yesterday. Turned out to be a keeper (at least for a little while)!

2020-6-26_15-15-54-356.jpg

Rick :cool:

Edited by Downwind66

It's only the end of June, and it's already starting to feel like Christmas, especially when you happen on to a nice paint that goes with a newly installed

freeware aircraft. I do like this paint scheme!

2020-6-26_19-57-23-18.jpg

Okay then, got to go fly! - Rick :cool::cool:

I agree Rick!! Those are very pretty planes. And being a really old pilot, many if not most of the fancy toys now on planes weren't even invented when I was still current!

Give me a nice old single or twin with a modern GPS and I'm a happy camper!!

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Nice looking ride for that Sunday $100 hamburger :cool:

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry about that, Jerry, it is on this site's library, file name is pa28r201.zip by Hauke Keitel. The repaints I found on FlyAway site, just do a search on

Piper Arrow and look for the repaints that say for pa28r201.zip.

The original download listing says virtual cockpit, which I'm not fond of 3D/virtual cockpits, so I am using a 2d panel out of my Lancair Legacy and it is working just fine! Can't really attest to what the developer provided as to the panel!

Enjoy! - Rick :cool:

Edited by Downwind66