RFP 747 fuel loading rate

JSMR

With the fuel panel opened on the RFP 747 Classic, one can select how many pounds you want loaded i.e 150.7 150,700 lbs. the it will load it automatically usually into the correct tanks.

Question I have is, this process as far as fuel being loaded doesn’t tale long. Even 200,000lbs or more only takes a minute or two. I’d love to slow the rate down to something like 15-20 mins.

But where would this fuel,load rate be hidden? Hard coded somewhere in the air file or is it through a gauge?

Hello Jsmr

If all else fails, you may like to try this.

I use a freeware program called fuel loader, it has many options for the refueling of aircraft.

I believe it offers real time refueling ,half real time etc (can't quite remember exactly but can check if your interested.

I personally use the instant option which it also offers.

PS I think the program may have originated in your part of the world.

Not sure if it's available here,but it was available there Av...

Cheers Andy

Hello Jsmr

If all else fails, you may like to try this.

I use a freeware program called fuel loader, it has many options for the refueling of aircraft.

I believe it offers real time refueling ,half real time etc (can't quite remember exactly but can check if your interested.

I personally use the instant option which it also offers.

PS I think the program may have originated in your part of the world.

Not sure if it's available here,but it was available there Av...

Cheers Andy

Thanks but that doesn't work at all with thr RFP which has its fuel loading independant of FS2004's fuel loading. I tried it but it wont load all the correct amount of fuel then once I get all the fuel in it maintains the fuel load and wont decrease once the engines are operating.

The idea was there though.

Love to know where the fuel panel gauge is hidden.