Capt.Charlier

AS2012 working normally again this morning.

As I posted earlier, this has happened several times over the years and always comes good after a few days.

I do find it annoying that HiFi won't acknowledge the problem.

You're right, I'll started ASE again this morning and all works just fine. I'm about 2 hours in the air now and didn't recieve any error again.

https://prnt.sc/t7xh26

http://www.worldwidevirtual.net/common/images/signatures/WW2634.png

Still haven't heard back from Hi-Fi. Perhaps bam-bam can share his little secret as to why he's immune from the same problem we are all experiencing. Heck. Maybe he even knows the genetic sequencing formula that will result in the Covid vaccine? :o

Mad because I'm not having any problems? Take the stick out of your behind you pompous jerk.

Mad because I'm not having any problems? Take the stick out of your behind you pompous jerk.

He wasn't trying to be a smart ass or anything. He was just implying that for some reason you haven't experienced any issues with AS and he added a tongue in cheek remark about perhaps solving the COVID-19 epidemic. It wasn't in anyway shape or form an insult or something. You simply misinterpreted the post.

Unfortunately, if you keep saying things like that this thread will get locked by a Mod. But at the same time I can understand the misinterpretation that often goes on in a forum communication platform which I have often seen in all the years I've been on various forums. And I run my own forum. Albeit, just not too popular. LOL

For what its worth, I had this problem with ASE about a month ago. Working fine one day and not working at all the next day. After exchanging emails with HiFi for over a week, following their suggestions and several re-installs later I gave up and restored my computer to an earlier date. It worked, I'm up and running and happy to have weather again. I still have no idea what caused the failure.