Can't turn aircraft while taxiing

BigT-65

This problem just started today. I know about the EZDoc thing with turning off the fuselage shake, it's not that. I have tried 3 different aircraft all do the same thing. I don't think it's my stick because I have 3 of them and the problems is there no matter which one I use. The rudder works fine in the air and You can see it move if viewing from the outside. Also with the A2A Comanche I can see the nose wheel steering but the plane goes straight. I have re-calibrated the joysticks, it didn't help. I don't know what else to check.
i7 8700K CPU @ 4.8 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 3000 memory, Gigabyte Aorus Z370 MB, EVGA RTX 2060 Super XC GPU 8GB GDDR6 Memory, MasterAir MA610P CPU cooler, 1TB PCIe NVMe SSD, 500 GB SSD, 2T HDD, 3 Asus 24" monitors, Saitek X56 Rhino HOTAS.[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I loaded up my old FSX and the taxi steering is working as it should there. The problem appears to be with P3Dv4.5. I just reinstalled it using the repair option. It did not fix the taxi problem.
i7 8700K CPU @ 4.8 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 3000 memory, Gigabyte Aorus Z370 MB, EVGA RTX 2060 Super XC GPU 8GB GDDR6 Memory, MasterAir MA610P CPU cooler, 1TB PCIe NVMe SSD, 500 GB SSD, 2T HDD, 3 Asus 24" monitors, Saitek X56 Rhino HOTAS.[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

There is no problem in steering while taxiing in P3D v. 4.5.

I can taxi the default F-22, the default C-130 and indeed the FSX Beech King Air 350 around the airfields just fine.

The fact that your repair of P3D did not fix the issue also points squarely to issues outside of P3D.

Jorgen

Me neither. Are you using differential Braking BigT-65? Rudder pedals?