Thread: Instant Scenery 3 Library Maker Issue

Default Instant Scenery 3 Library Maker Issue

Howdy everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has experienced the issue with Instant Scenery 3 Library Maker in the attached screenshot? I cannot seem to understand what triggers the failure to open. It occurs when I try and open an airport library BGL. I have tired to research this issue, have found some forms that do not completely answer it.

Thanks,
    Laz
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bgl.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	60.9 KB 
ID:	219428  

Have you tried "show objects from all BGLs..." at the specific place ? If you get no results, objects simply aren't recognized.

Bernard

Bernard,

I have "show objects from all BGLs", but the odd situation is when I originally created the library all was working well. The following day when I came to open the Library BGL in Library Maker is gives that error.

Laz

This may help,

https://www.fsdeveloper.com/wiki/ind...ry_Creator_XML

Cheers

Intel Core i7-4770K CPU Overclocked @ 4.60 GHz (Hyperthreading off) Cooler Master Liquid Cooling System 16 GB G-Skill DDR3 Nvidia GeForce GTX1050Ti 4 GB Graphics Card 500GB WD Blue 3D SSD SATA III x4 Creative Sound Z Ultra High-Performance Sound Card 5.1Ch 24BitAvermedia HD-C985 video capture card CH Yoke and Rudder Deepcool Tesseract Mid Tower PC Case NZXT Grid+ V2 Fan Controller + 3 case fans Windows10 64 Professional FS9 - FSX -FSX-SE Track Hat
    "If the wings are travelling faster than the fuselage, it's probably a helicopter - and therefore unsafe !"