Super 27 Jet Comes To Rescue

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

On May/June/July 2016, areas of Fort McMurray had worst forest fires in history that destroyed and burnt 1,500,000 acres and 3244 buildings.

This flight report presents my second relief aid cargo flight that I made 4 years ago (I have backlog of millions of screenshots waiting for me to publish) which was from CYZF Yellowknife Airport located in Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada to CYMM Fort McMurray International Airport located 7 nautical miles southeast of Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada.

Cruising at 33,000 ft carrying heavy loads of much needed relief aid supplies bound for Fort McMurray residents

bm1.jpg

You can tell that the plane is getting near Fort McMurray when you see lots of smokes that are NOT clouds

bm3.jpg

Starting to descend now entering heavy smokes

bm4.jpg

Descending through smokes

bm5.jpg

At 5,000 ft where you can see through haze of smokes the ground showing trees

bm6.jpg

Deploying landing gear on way to runway 07

bm9.jpg

Oh darn smoke haze is getting thicker

bm10.jpg

Because of regulations not permitting more than 10 screenshots per post, please be kind enough to go to this hyperlink to view rest of the report.

Here is the hyperink: https://tonymadgehjg.proboards.com/thread/9760/super-27-jet-comes-rescue

Thank you for viewing. Please stay tuned for next exciting flight

Regards,

Aharon

CQwL8Nm.png

Another nice addition! :pilot:

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Great livery! Isn't that company a one which had less large planes in northern Canada? I'd seen a documentary about and it was very interesting!
Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Great shots Aharon!! Perhaps you could arrange a few "missions" to deliver toilet paper to Corona Virus stay at homes!

Speaking of the Corona Virus. Why isn't it the Budweiser Virus or perhaps The Stella or BASS virus? Why pick on just one brand of beer??:rolleyes:

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

David, Flightsimg, and Rupert,

Thanks for your kind words.

Isn't that company a one which had less large planes in northern Canada? I'd seen a documentary about and it was very interesting!

Yes it is same company that you see on NWT ICE PIlOTS tv show starring Buffalo Joe

Perhaps you could arrange a few "missions" to deliver toilet paper to Corona Virus stay at homes! Speaking of the Corona Virus. Why isn't it the Budweiser Virus or perhaps The Stella or BASS virus? Why pick on just one brand of beer??:rolleyes:

There is no airport near Dingy Bay, Canada where Scott tissue factory is. As for identification of virus, I have no idea why considering the fact I never drink.

Regards,

Aharon

CQwL8Nm.png

David, Flightsimg, and Rupert,

Thanks for your kind words.

Yes it is same company that you see on NWT ICE PIlOTS tv show starring Buffalo Joe

There is no airport near Dingy Bay, Canada where Scott tissue factory is. As for identification of virus, I have no idea why considering the fact I never drink.

Regards,

Aharon

OK, Wikipedia and I both give up, Where is Dingy Bay?

Michael

That NWT ICE PILOTS company is based in Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada -- and I think that's well the one I saw in translated-in-French TV documentary. Much fine! They are transporting passengers and cargo in those remote and harsh areas!
Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

OK, Wikipedia and I both give up, Where is Dingy Bay?

Rupert,

I misspelled It is Digby. Digby is famous as capital of scallops and there is Scott tissue factory there.

Flightsimg,

You are correct about the French version of the tv show.

Regards,

Aharon

CQwL8Nm.png

Rupert,

I misspelled It is Digby. Digby is famous as capital of scallops and there is Scott tissue factory there.

Flightsimg,

You are correct about the French version of the tv show.

Regards,

Aharon

Yes,

Thanks to G'erard I went to the Northwest Territories and found it on the map. I figured it was a typo or something like that. I'll hop up there and check it out.

Michael

Yes,

Thanks to G'erard I went to the Northwest Territories and found it on the map. I figured it was a typo or something like that. I'll hop up there and check it out.

Michael

Yes I went to Digby and a few other places in the area today. While I'm sure the scallops are wonderful and of course the whale viewings are fabulous, and advertised all over the world. IMHO from a sim perspective 25,000' or 40,000' AGL probably show almost as much scenery as 2,000' even when using as ton of "payware" scenery.

That's one of the few places I've ever flown a sim into using one of my favorite planes where I found Zero, Nada, things that made a decent screenshot, :(

Your version is IMHO, the only way to do a decent presentation there. ;)Once again, Great Job!!

Michael

Rupert,

Thanks for your very kind words. By the way, Digby is in Nova Scotia, not in Northwest Territories.

Regards,

Aharon

Yes. I was thinking of the Yellowknife River, your starting point, not your ending point, when I posted that.

Michael

• 4 weeks later...

Northstar,

Thanks for your kind words and my apo

logies for not noticing your post. Sorry about my late rep

ly. Your screenname

looks familiar to me. Have we spoken before?? Did you own a VA before??

Regards,

Aharon

CQwL8Nm.png