Bad ailerons

Hi! On some well done freeware planes I unfortunately found that one of the ailerons or the rudder is visually operating in the wrong direction. On the Alphasim Phantom that's the case with the rudder and the ailerons are not working at all. There are tiny spoilerons and I might be wrong but I think the real Phantom did have ailerons. Is there any cure for that correcting something in the air-file or aircraft.cfg?

Looking at model from behind: If the rudder is pointing toward your left does it turn left? If the ailerons (on left wing) is pointing up does it turn left? So, does it turn? If it does then it's just the ANNIMATION that is the (visual and not function) problem. That may be the reason why it's freeware?

So NO you can not fix it as it's MODEL related so you can't fix with a change of cfg or air file.

Chuck B

Napamule

Edited by napamule2
i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

Hi! On some well done freeware planes I unfortunately found that one of the ailerons or the rudder is visually operating in the wrong direction. On the Alphasim Phantom that's the case with the rudder and the ailerons are not working at all. There are tiny spoilerons and I might be wrong but I think the real Phantom did have ailerons. Is there any cure for that correcting something in the air-file or aircraft.cfg?

I would confirm what you suspect, first.

I'm not aware of any Phantom that didn't have spoilerons on the inner wings helped by Spoilerons on the outer.

The aircraft moves fine. Left rudder leads to the nose going left but looking from behind the rudder going right. Also no aileron at all.

Also the 747 moves according to your stick movements but both ailerons go up or down simultaniously. :-(