Hoping FS 2020 runway numbers can be dynamically changed in the future

I noticed a thread in the FSX forum regarding a request to renumber a airport runway. This is of course because magnetic north has shifted. My hometown airport McCarran International, has also been affected (formally runway 25L/25R, is now 26L/26R etc.) Various runways around the world are also affected.

So hoping the developers of FS2020 will not burn numbers into runway textures and come up with a way to dynamically change the entire world when needed.

Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro

The new sim won't use AFCAD or any other .bgl file for scenery. The scenery is derived from Bing Earth satellite imagery, presumably the runway numbers will be updated as and when the satellite imagery is updated.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

All of the airports are receiving some level of manual editing, so it isn't simply using satellite scenery. Combined with the regular updates talked about in the IFR Discovery Episode, updates may be more regular than satellite imagery updates.

The airport Discovery Episode talks about the tool and process they are using for airports.