Madrid, Spain-Tangiers, Morocco Courtesy The European Airlines (EA)

Hi!

The air traffic now occurring over Europe. So, back to my usual European Airlines (EA) lines over, from Brussels, Belgium! EBBR! Today, the second flight on yesterday May, Saturday 22nd, 2020; after a first leg from Brussels to Madrid, Spain and one hour of preparing the plane for the next, here we go for a flight down to Tangiers, northern Morocco. As long as the day-to-day flights are concerned, those questions of sanitary distanciation etc., don't pose too much trouble. But I fear that the European Airlines summer, tourist flights will suffer somehow

matgr001.jpg

Preparing for departure at Madrid's gate!

matgr002.jpg

We're being pushed back

matgr003.jpg

There is a long taxi time to runway 18R...

matgr004.jpg

Still away, at the end of that straight line! Traffic begins to be seen again in FSX airports :)

matgr005.jpg

Airborne. Pax view. Think it's Madrid in the background

matgr006.jpg

Flying our departure and aiming at FL240

matgr007.jpg

Enroute over southern Spain

matgr008.jpg

Reaching to Gibraltar Strait

matgr009.jpg

On our descent to arrival!

matgr010.jpg

Lining up to a landing on runway 10, Tangiers!

matgr011.jpg

Pax view of all braking gear out!

matgr012.jpg

We reached our gate at Tangiers. Fine! Passengers disembarking and our Boeing 734-400 serviced!

-- all my European Airlines flights with:

.the boxed FSX Gold Edition with the Acceleration Pack

.my plane, a Cantu/Kittyhawk Boeing 737-200ADV I tweaked under several aspects, and made liveries for, or a a Tenkuu Developers Studio (TDS) / by Chris Evans Boeing 737-600 Westjet package with enhanced VC (idem), using the ENBSeries for FSX freeware to improve light bloom from inside the flightdeck, the pax or outside views

.some miscellaneous freeware improvements (tarmac textures, pax window view, and the like with some airport aprons, taxiways and runways improved by me from the FSX default) and the airports I flew to/from improved with photoreal textures through the freeware FS Earth Tiles software

.people on the tarmacs, my creation with personalized default FSX people

.weather with http://www.plane-pics.de/fsxwx/home.htm FSXWX

.the freeware shader adjuster rdart78 and textures set

.possible flight doc with the e-AIP sites of countries concerned --

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Thanks Michael for the appreciation!

Luckily with GA planes never had to endure that! Even the runway at my airclub was dirt :) Great time!

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Great landing shot out the Pax window! :pilot:

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]