Thread: Help! - Activation Code Needed for GEX Purchased on FS Pilotshop

Default Help! - Activation Code Needed for GEX Purchased on FS Pilotshop

Hey fellow simmers. I bought GEX North America from PS Pilotshop in 2018 and, as you are probably aware, they disappeared in the middle of the night some time ago and left no forwarding address. I now have a need to reinstall GEX and need my activation code. Flight One Software is telling me to ask on FSX forums for advice on how to retrieve the code so that's what I'm doing.

If any of y'all have any solutions or ideas, I'd sure like to hear them. Any and all help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Doubt you will get it had the same issue with TrafficX recently couldnt remember where i had bought it Aerosoft tried to help but couldnt.
    These activation codes are a bummer dont know why they cant just use email/password as with Justflight?

Quote Originally Posted by pomak249 View Post
    Doubt you will get it had the same issue with TrafficX recently couldnt remember where i had bought it Aerosoft tried to help but couldnt.
    These activation codes are a bummer dont know why they cant just use email/password as with Justflight?
    Thanks for the input. Looks like I will have to just bite the bullet and buy it again....or maybe I should use it as an opportunity and just go with FTX. Thanks again.