Flight1 Cessna 441

Mowgli22

Took this out of the hanger the other day. Does anyone remember the key combo to get the landing lights to extend from the wings.
Corsair 4000X RGB Mid-Tower ATX, CORSAIR RMx Series (2021) RM650x, GIGABYTE B550 AORUS ELITE AX V2 Gaming Motherboard , AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core/16-Thread 3.8GHz base, 4.7GHz, GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 3070 GAMING OC 8G, CORSAIR H115i ELITE CAPELLIX Liquid CPU Cooler, CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro SL 32GB (2x16GB)

Hi,

this switch might do it:

gaugexx=Z_DC6KM!RETRACT_LAND_LIGHTS, (300,231,16,21)= put in your panel.

Obviously you need the Z_DC6KM folder in gauges or in your Cessna panel.

It is DC6 so may/may not work in Cessna.

Good luck

Peter

Peter Bendl

ex. British Airways

Or even better.

If you can download the cv580lights.gau and cv340 Gauge folder:

Create another window in your panel:

Windowxx xx=(next number)=Ext Lights

Below the last window:

[Windowxx]

file=Exterior_Lts.bmp

size_mm=226,201

window_size_ratio=1.000

position=1

visible=0

ident=523

window_size= 0.220, 0.262

window_pos= 0.000, 0.000

gauge00=cv580lights!cv580lights, 0,-4,226,201

Then put a switch in your main panel:

gaugexx=cv340!EXT_LIGHTS_PANEL, (xx,yy,zz,kk)=your position and size in panel

You also need to place an Exterior_Lts.bmp (cannot attach here) picture in your panel if you get this far send me your email in a message and I will attach it.

Actually I could attach the gauges as well.

Good luck.

Peter

Edited by beroun

Peter Bendl

ex. British Airways

I believe that both of those gauges use the Water Rudder to extend/retract the lights, so if that is true for the Cessna the default key combo would be Shift-W. Worth a try.

Thank you Tom, will give it a go.

Corsair 4000X RGB Mid-Tower ATX, CORSAIR RMx Series (2021) RM650x, GIGABYTE B550 AORUS ELITE AX V2 Gaming Motherboard , AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core/16-Thread 3.8GHz base, 4.7GHz, GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 3070 GAMING OC 8G, CORSAIR H115i ELITE CAPELLIX Liquid CPU Cooler, CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro SL 32GB (2x16GB)

Took this out of the hanger the other day. Does anyone remember the key combo to get the landing lights to extend from the wings.

On my version (2.2 I think), you need to use the 'spoiler' command to extend and retract the landing lights. I have the spoilers linked to a lever on my CH Yoke, so it is easy to operate.

Graeme

On my version (2.2 I think), you need to use the 'spoiler' command to extend and retract the landing lights. I have the spoilers linked to a lever on my CH Yoke, so it is easy to operate.

Thank you Graeme, you nailed it. Cheers from the Great White North.