Need a file

Kevin J

Hi!

I accidentaly deleted my MD-83 folder, i downloaded it from FlyAway but it appears as AI traffic and as flyable, i dont want to have it as flyable, if someone can pass me its original default MD-83 please?

Thanks

Kevin - There are 11 pages of AI MD-83 aircraft in the library. Have you looked thru those listings to see if you see your original download?

I just looked on FlyAway, did a seach AI McDonnell Douglas MD-83 and the very first listing appears to be an AI capable of flying?? Maybe that might be the place to look for your original download?

Rick

Edited by Downwind66

Kevin - There are 11 pages of AI MD-83 aircraft in the library. Have you looked thru those listings to see if you see your original download?

I just looked on FlyAway, did a seach AI McDonnell Douglas MD-83 and the very first listing appears to be an AI capable of flying?? Maybe that might be the place to look for your original download?

Rick

Yeah i download that file and it is AI traffic, but i dont want to see the MD-83 in my airplane menu, i have to delete something of that folder to make it unflyable? i will check the files to be sure

I don't know that much about AI, if all you are concerned about is not seeing it in your menu, I would think if you delete the line for the panel in the aircraft.cfg. Now, that should get rid of the aircraft from your menu, but, will it stop the plane from flying AI?

Keep us posted, I might learn something new here!

Rick

I don't know that much about AI, if all you are concerned about is not seeing it in your menu, I would think if you delete the line for the panel in the aircraft.cfg. Now, that should get rid of the aircraft from your menu, but, will it stop the plane from flying AI?

Keep us posted, I might learn something new here!

Rick

Ok, i will delete the panel line, it doesn´t have virtual cokpit so im gonna try it, in the next reply i will tell you if it worked

It worked,thank you for the help, i posted a new trhead about that a repaint pack have deleted my texture files of my default airbus A321, if you want can you help me? i need the texture files 0(texture), 2, 4 and 5, thanks

If system restore is on you can try Shadow Copy View. https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/shadow_copy_view.html

Pick a date on top when the plane was installed.

Now at the bottom find its path and right click that entry I believe to save it.

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.