Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone seen Jan??

Default Has anyone seen Jan??

While flying the old Cub in Florida today I stumbled across airport FA08. Which is called the Fantasy of Flight. Seeing the aircraft outside, I couldn't help but think of our "Noble Airman" Jan. Though I haven't seen any postings from him lately.
    Has anyone seen or heard from Jan? I hope he's just having computer trouble again!!

Michael

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	410.0 KB 
ID:	219098

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	275.2 KB 
ID:	219099

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	259.2 KB 
ID:	219100

Name:	4.jpg 
Size:	397.2 KB 
ID:	219101

Name:	5.jpg 
Size:	274.3 KB 
ID:	219102
    i9-9900K CPU currently running 5gig + -
    Most of my scenery is from ORBX. I love my SCOTFLIGHT SCENERY!
    Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Yes. I was also wondering about his Peer's silent. Sure he lately had told he had PC trouble
    Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

[QUOTE=Rupert;2110564]While flying the old Cub in Florida today I stumbled across airport FA08. Which is called the Fantasy of Flight. Seeing the aircraft outside, I couldn't help but think of our "Noble Airman" Jan. Though I haven't seen any postings from him lately.
    Has anyone seen or heard from Jan? I hope he's just having computer trouble again!!

Michael

Michael - That is Kermit Weeks' facility in north Florida. He has more planes than the law should allow! Check out YouTube, there are some good videos of some of his aircraft and flights! The P-51 is especially good!

Rick

Jan Jan - Where are you? Come out where ever you are!!!

YES! PC troubles. Don't know what to do, my rig is a rather new heavy flight sim PC, still running on Windows 7 professional. I don't want to upgrade to Windows 10 because I have MANY FS9 port over props. (Lots of them don't work with Windows 10). With the new Microsoft flightsim on it's way it's a choice: or repair my rig, or make my rig ready for the new sim with Windows 10. This week I'll have a proposition for the repair, when it's reasonable, it will be repaired. I miss you all . I saved a lot of flights so I still can post dozens of flights on the forum, but my Photoshop program is on the broken down PC..

See you all soon!

Btw: my tele banking is also on the other PC, so perhaps some of you can pay some bar bills for me? Yes?

Edit: PAH!!

Oh, and to proof nothing has changed:
    Here's a pic of your wise and noble friend while trying to eat an ice cream. For some unknown reason the ice cream left the little wooden stick a bit too early. Great result. Business as usual. Not my fault of course. Bianca is still laughing..

Name:	98367537_2751222461673976_1469752042212818944_o.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	249.4 KB 
ID:	219104
    Last edited by peer01; 05-19-2020 at 06:32 PM.

Can't walk and chew gum at the same time?? . I bet you caused my old computer to toss it's cookies, too!
    Mr Zippy Sent from my keyboard using "Whackamole", NudgeAKey + 2 Fingers

No flight Sim installed until I get a new computer.

7. Default

Glad you're ok!
    I guess we can send out an all clear to the waterways!

Blog Entries

Glad you are doing well! Luckily I still have my old Windows 7 PC and my upgrade with 10. We have a computer store around the corner that has a bunch of refurbished PCs with 7. I’m pretty sure they don’t ship

Jan - Glad to hear you are okay! Can you tell if it was the computer or the hard drive, OR all of the above. Good luck, we know you will figure it out and come back bigger and badder than before!

Rick
    Last edited by Downwind66; 05-19-2020 at 09:20 PM.

So you did show up so soon!!?? I was hoping to launch yet another search not to find you but to find out how many bars would take your credit card around the world once again!!

Since that "search" is a no go, I hope you get back up and running soon! There's a ton of unexercised aircraft in your hanger I'd love to use and drop off in various places around the globe!

BTW: I hope your credit card is still good for the charges in India, Australia, US, etc. I've recently run up!!

Michael

All my best "Daddy Jan!!"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast