iFly 737NG Series.....

Freshly purchase-downloaded this, installed, and registered. Fired up Steam then FSX:SE from my menu, then went to the airplane selection screen. Chose one of the iFly 737 models, and hit go. Yup, the livery was spot-on. No landing gear/wheels to be seen. Went to the cockpit view and saw the autopilot displays were on. The electronic display screens were dark/blank. Went to check the overhead panel, everything seemed to be looking peachy.. still nothing on either CPTs or FOs screens. The CDU screens were also blank. I just submitted my concern on a ticket on the support site. Now waiting a response. I watched the YT videos on the plane as well. What should I do after spending $55 on the software?

Freshly purchase-downloaded this, installed, and registered. Fired up Steam then FSX:SE from my menu, then went to the airplane selection screen. Chose one of the iFly 737 models, and hit go. Yup, the livery was spot-on. No landing gear/wheels to be seen. Went to the cockpit view and saw the autopilot displays were on. The electronic display screens were dark/blank. Went to check the overhead panel, everything seemed to be looking peachy.. still nothing on either CPTs or FOs screens. The CDU screens were also blank. I just submitted my concern on a ticket on the support site. Now waiting a response. I watched the YT videos on the plane as well. What should I do after spending $55 on the software?

Keep flying it as it's a good add-on for the price.

That above indicates you had issues during install which are resolved by joining the forums and getting support there.

I just submitted my concern on a ticket on the support site.

Eh, iFly does not use tickets for support, but a restricted access forum.

What should I do after spending $55 on the software?

1) Register your product so that you can gain access to the forums.

2) Reinstall, and install the latest service pack (instructions at the forum).

3) If it still fails, open a thread there.

Best regards,

Luis Hernández 20px-Flag_of_Colombia.svg.png20px-Flag_of_Argentina.svg.png

I have it for both FSX and FS9. It's a quality aircraft. Your issue may be with FSUIPC from what you have stated. The iFly installer I think in both sim versions installs FSUIPC regardless if it is already installed on your system or not. If you had FSUIPC installed prior to installing the iFly, try reinstalling the FSUIPC version you were originally using.

If this doesn't work, best to follow the info above and try their support forum.

Mark Daniels

• 2 weeks later...

No, the latest installer comes without FSUIPC.

Here are the guidelines for installing iFly 737

- switch off anti virus incl Microsoft AV (if you have W10)

- download latest version, but not with Google crome

- register your product at the iFly forum

- download the latest service pack from forum

Peter

Ancient I7-2600@3900, 24gb ram, 250gb ssd win10/64, 500gb ssd fsx, 500gb ssd p3d v3.4