How do I find realism settings in fs9

asos

Hi

This is where my FS9 realism settings are,

Realism.jpg

Realism1.jpg

Realism2.jpg

Hopefully yours should be there as well;)

Cheers

Intel Core i7-4770K CPU Overclocked @ 4.60 GHz (Hyperthreading off) Cooler Master Liquid Cooling System 16 GB G-Skill DDR3 Nvidia GeForce GTX1050Ti 4 GB Graphics Card 500GB WD Blue 3D SSD SATA III x4 Creative Sound Z Ultra High-Performance Sound Card 5.1Ch 24BitAvermedia HD-C985 video capture card CH Yoke and Rudder Deepcool Tesseract Mid Tower PC Case NZXT Grid+ V2 Fan Controller + 3 case fans Windows10 64 Professional FS9 - FSX -FSX-SE Track Hat

i7-4770K 4.60 GHz (Hyperthreading off) Liquid Cooling 16GB G-Skill DDR3 GeForce GTX1050Ti 4GB 500GB WD Blue 3D SSD SATA III x4 Creative Sound Z Sound Card 5.1Ch 24BitAvermedia video capture card CH Yoke and Rudder NZXT Fan Controller Windows10 64 Prof FS9 - FSX -FSX-SE Track Hat

HPR7,

Thanks mate...Found it--thanks for your help. I could never imagine it would be in the "Create a Flight" menu!!!

Cheers

Edited by asos

It is NOT. It is in 'Settings'. Look in the lower right corner: 'Realism' and 'Weather'. And if you THINK that it works ...It does NOT work as advertised. Hard is the same as Medium and Medium is the same as Easy. Why? M$ never developed it. It is a BOGUS setting. Set it to MEDIUM and leave it there. Done. Go fly.

Chuck B

Napamule

i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

Hi Asos,

Thanks mate...Found it--thanks for your help. I could never imagine it would be in the "Create a Flight" menu!!!

Cheers

Doesn't matter where you found it, the main thing is you found it, enjoy

and stay safe,:)

Cheers

Intel Core i7-4770K CPU Overclocked @ 4.60 GHz (Hyperthreading off) Cooler Master Liquid Cooling System 16 GB G-Skill DDR3 Nvidia GeForce GTX1050Ti 4 GB Graphics Card 500GB WD Blue 3D SSD SATA III x4 Creative Sound Z Ultra High-Performance Sound Card 5.1Ch 24BitAvermedia HD-C985 video capture card CH Yoke and Rudder Deepcool Tesseract Mid Tower PC Case NZXT Grid+ V2 Fan Controller + 3 case fans Windows10 64 Professional FS9 - FSX -FSX-SE Track Hat

i7-4770K 4.60 GHz (Hyperthreading off) Liquid Cooling 16GB G-Skill DDR3 GeForce GTX1050Ti 4GB 500GB WD Blue 3D SSD SATA III x4 Creative Sound Z Sound Card 5.1Ch 24BitAvermedia video capture card CH Yoke and Rudder NZXT Fan Controller Windows10 64 Prof FS9 - FSX -FSX-SE Track Hat

My question is: WHAT CAN YOU POSSIBLY EXPECT TO ATTAIN by changing the realism settings when you are already flying? As it is, the 'Realism' effect (IF ANY), was never truly developed by MS and that alone would not ADD anything to your flying 'experience'. Recommended setting: MEDIUM ... AND LEAVE IT THERE. Hard and Easy 'settings' are BOGUS (no effect) so why pretend. Get real.

Chuck B

Napamule

i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

It is better to tell somebody the TRUTH than to pretend about UTILIZING something that is pure FICTION. It's called horse sense. Has nothing to do with how smart you are. Although some of us are more smart that others.

Perhaps you would like to SHOW US the flight analsys data of a flight on 'EASY' compared to a flight on 'HARD' realism setting? (Pssst: They would be the SAME as flight on MEDIUM realism settings, but that would have to be a guess as I ain't a flight engineer like you). But do show me the data if you got it.

Chuck B

Napamule

Well I imagine you (like others that don't know) would tell him to 'Try it and see what happens - let us know how it went'. Never mind that 'Realism' slider does NOTHING. Some people's objetive is to give irrelevent advice, and are, in effect, just 'pretending' that it's relevent. Pointless. But, after all it's a simulator and not real, so what's the harm? Right? Wrong! I don't care if you don't LIKE it (the truth).

Chuck B

Napamule