Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Flight simming in 2020 and beyond!

In motorcycles we often say "Have pride in whatever you ride" - if it's got a motor and wheels? It's all good.

IMHO in flight simming? If it's got wings - it's all good.

I have NEVER purchased a new PC that wasn't obsolete before I could get it out of the box and setup. lol There is ALWAYS something newer and "better". So I've learned over the decades to stop shopping or reading reviews after I've made a purchase, and I just blissfully enjoy my new thing.

If being 71 has taught me anything, it's that I only gotta keep ME happy.
    "Don't believe everything you see on the internet." - Abraham Lincoln

"Measure twice, cut once, curse, add shims."

Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher12 View Post
    So true.....

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JSMR View Post
    So true.....
    You exceeded your PM limit so messages aren't going through to you. Need to clear some space.
    Mark Daniels

4. Default

Oh look, the FS9 Nazis are PMing each other about this (17 yr old) moderation(?) issue! They're probably plotting a way to disable all our FSXs and P3ds to force us to use FS9!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Robinson View Post
    Oh look, the FS9 Nazis are PMing each other about this (17 yr old) moderation(?) issue! They're probably plotting a way to disable all our FSXs and P3ds to force us to use FS9!
    Then people might actually get to finish a flight if we do! Or see the world correctly instead of over-saturated textures!

Guess which sim :

1. Buffering
    2. Stuttering
    3. OOM's
    4. Smooth

Winner gets an all expense paid cruise. So adult's only which rules out Jim from participating.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JSMR View Post
    ...Or see the world correctly instead of over-saturated textures!
    You've been looking at FS9 so long you've forgotten what the real world even looks like! Hint: not like that!

Your all expense paid cruise would probably amount to floating the Pripyat river through Chernobyl on an inner tube anyway, lol.

Yes Jim. Of course Jim. (◔_◔)

Blog Entries

I think we've had enough whinging about a sim that's still only in the alpha stage of development, so I'm going to close this.

If you want to stay in 2003 and use FS2004 that's great, use whatever works for you. We'll support you as best we can, even though most of the world will move on to other things.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2