Need Extremely Reliable Image Hosting Site

OH GREAT!! Imgbb website is no longer free image hosting site. I have to look for new image hosting site for free for my FSX pics. That makes THIRD fiascos after Photobucket extortion scheme and FS Files website failure.

Anybody got a good idea for free unlimited image hosting site with extremely reliable reputation, please ??

I have to continue publishing my screenshots.

Regards,

Aharon

CQwL8Nm.png

Ya know, AVSIM is the only one of the 3 main sites that require a hosting site. You can use the "Insert Image" on this site and SOH. Have you tried Imgur?

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

...like you have been doing the last few years...hmm...i reazlie that imgbb isnt paid but still free!! free to join and free to upload!!

heres all my pics https://darrenvox.imgbb.com/

Edited by darrenvox

the problem is the 'free' part of course, you get what you pay for.

This is why I went to flickr, I pay, and have had no problems yet

(although I admit I paid for photobucket first, look what that got me..)

Slapping paint on flightsim models

you'll find all my FSX/P3D repaints here and all my MSFS repaints here.

Ya know, AVSIM is the only one of the 3 main sites that require a hosting site. You can use the "Insert Image" on this site and SOH. Have you tried Imgur?

I agree with that! Over 12 pics on the other hand, that brings to some petty work

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

I do not like Imgur because when I upload my screenshots containing specific file names into Imgur, the website change my file names to some sort of scrambled file names making it impossible for me to identify each of my screenshots to put explanations on each of screenshots.

My screenshots have specific file names for identification purposes.

For example, file name BR14KTPA tells me that the screenshot shows plane flying over KPTA airport and BR stands for the airport of arrival.

Another example is filename PH9SARO. This tells me that the screenshot shows the plane intercepting SARO waypoint and PH tells me that the airport of arrival is Edinburgh. And so on.

When IMGUR scrambles the file names, I cannot identity my screenshots and cannot write descriptions on each of my screenshots.

Regards,

Aharon

CQwL8Nm.png

Looks like not that trouble on that forum. For example, I mostly name my pics like europai1, europai2, etc. and that is found back, I think, after upload
Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

thanks all for suggestions

I found three free image hosting websites with unlimited screenshots while not changing file names that I am evaluating before making decision

Regards,

Aharon

CQwL8Nm.png

Good luck in your newest posting efforts Aharon! I believe I'm speaking for most when I say, your descriptions are almost always quite interesting.

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.