Problemas a la hora de agregar escenarios.

Srosales89

Buenas,

me gustaría saber si alguien podría ayudarme con mi problema, cuando descargo el escenario las carpetas scenery y texture tienen archivos dentro de ellas. Pero cuando estoy en el simulador y las voy agregar están vacías y no me deja.

Gracias por vuestro tiempo.

Buenas,

I would like to know if someone could help with my problem, when I download the scenery and texture files inside them. But when I'm in the simulator and I'm going to add these vacations and don't leave me.

Thanks for your time.

I would like to know if someone could help me with my problem, when I download the scenario the scenery and texture folders have files inside them. But when I'm in the simulator and I'm going to add them they are empty and it doesn't let me.

Sorry Rick, used DeepL to translate, which seems to make the last sentence more logical. I think I've had that problem, but for the life of me cannot remember how to get out of it, but then I rarely install scenery add-ons

Keith

Aqui esta el link para un video en YouTube que explica bien el systema. Hay MUCHOS mas videos que puede buscar si gusta. Link:

. Esto es a lo menos un comienso y si necessita mas information namas diga. Tenga un buen dia.

Chuck B

Napamule

i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

It's a 'GLITCH' (a BIG one) but simmers have found out what to do. Left Click mouse anywhere on WHITE space. Yep. 'They' don't tell you everything, do they. But to be fair, they would have to do a LOT (months) of re-write of sim code to correct it. No biggee.

Chuck B

Napamule

i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).