Anyone Fancy Joining my FS2004 VA V-SAR? (Virtual Search and Rescue)?

V-SAR

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry for the late one, had PC issues, all back on track now. Luckily you don`t have to, check back on our website and under "Meet The Fleet" you can see what kind of aircraft we fly!
H.J

Hey, we have changed our operational fleet somewhat now but this now includes the C90 King Air which you will get if you join and wish to fly this aircraft (Carenado) and it acts as both a surveillance & aerial imaging (non rescue duties) and a long range SAR aircraft allowing much more useful work on scene. Essentially what would happen is you would be given "Missions" to fly and times to fly them, or you may be scrambled at short notice to a SAR scenario, this may be done offline or online with VATSIM entirely up to you! But anyhow any screenshots would be greatly appreciated for our "Events" page of the website.
H.J

Thats no problem! Check out our website for our latest list of aircraft as we do have a range of fixed wing aircraft for longer range missions and as surveilance & aerial imaging aircraft. Sorry i thought i had replied but I have been having PC issues lately.
H.J

Sorry all for my late replies, have been trying to reply but my PC has been expeiriencing some internet connectivity issues and my internet is painfully slow, tried to reply individually but not sure that was working so just to let you guys know we have updated our website details and we now also operate a wide range of fixed wing aircraft and provide these free of charge these will include the Carenado King air C90 and the others listed on our site, go check it out and drop an e-mail if you would like to join to get the process started.

H.J

E-Mail: ops.vsar@gmail.com

H.J

• 1 month later...