Default ATC window size

stinger2k2

Don't know if it's in the UIRES folder or not. Are you planning on resizing it? I think it can be done in your default flight by stretching the sides if you want it bigger. Would have to check to see if it can be made smaller. After re-saving your default flight, it should open at the size you set.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Don't know if it's in the UIRES folder or not. Are you planning on resizing it? I think it can be done in your default flight by stretching the sides if you want it bigger. Would have to check to see if it can be made smaller. After re-saving your default flight, it should open at the size you set.
Each time i start a flight the atc window comes up too big and stretched across my two main screens

So i resize it by dragging the sides in until it is small enough to site in the corner of 1 screen. Its just a pain having to do this for every flight. I had the same problem with instrument popup windows but i solved this in the panel.cfg. I haven't looked in the UIRES folder, i'll try it later.

Thanks

Stinger

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Thanks to your post i got it sorted with the "change the size then save as default flight" option.

Many thanks

Keep safe

Stinger

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk